Friday, February 13, 2009

Get the Quotes! / look for it!

One night I was watching darkshadows,and as I watched I heard almost like a cough in the background, then I heard the director say "move over a bit" and one the actors took a step over to the right of the screen! that was todays LOOK FOR IT!


Get the Quotes!

Roger Collins: (referring to his son David): "The little monster's asleep and I'm delighted"

"Now, if you’ll excuse me, I was entertaining someone very important - namely myself." Bruno Hess


Roger Collins: "With all of our ghosts, we don't need any strangers in this house, and you know it!"

Mrs. Mitchell: "I've only been to Collinsport once and THAT was enough for me"

Burke Devlin: "Welcome to the beginning and the end of the world, Miss Winters"


Maggie Evans: "Take a good look in that mirror right now. Because in two months, that pretty hair of yours is going to be one glorious shade of grey".

No comments:

Post a Comment